2019年3月22日金曜日

What was better way to say that?

In the day,when I was on board Air France,

A cabin attendant ask me, `Would you like some wine?`

Then I couldn`t say soon anything,&resposed in  French,like know-it-all,`Non,merci.`

 It seemed the CA was a little embarrased ,but reacted in hand-gesture,`good`.

Maybe the  words which I said was...a little rude to answer.

As you know, `No,thank you` means itself grateful,but also includes different

and some ironical meaning. I guess the French was the same,`Non,merci`,

but I said it then,because I`m not good at drinking liqueur.

Latar, I wish I could say the other word,`I‘d love to,but I have impairment of

liver function`.I couldn`t remember the better phrase like`I`d love to,but...` then,

even  which we learned in junior high school!;-P


「ガゼルの女の子」 水彩 F4
























I painted this, as remembering when I went to Musee de Louvre,

and saw the girls whom seems to be students and getting so tired,on the

rest chair in places.




I hadn`t been studying English seriously,since the time after entering

high school...,I try one more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

2019年大谷望個展のお知らせ

大谷望個展のお知らせ

ようやくDMとポスターを完成にこぎつけました。 個展までは一か月ちょいありますが、広報などもしていかなくてはいけないので 早め早めの用意が必要ですね。 さて、大谷望の3度目の個展お知らせです。 ...